19th Congress CME/Contact Hours
Please complete the Congress surveys to receive your CME/CEUs.
CME - Physicians
The 19th Congress was planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Massachusetts Medical School Office of Continuing Medical Education (UMMS-OCME) and the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (now ACC Accreditation Services). The UMMS-OCME is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Massachusetts Medical School designates this live for a maximum of 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CONTACT HOURS - Nurses
This offering meets the requirements for 11.7 contact hours for nurses as specified by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in nursing (244-CMR 5.04). Each nurse should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
CONTACT HOURS - Others
Other professionals will be eligible for 9/75 continuing education hours from the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Pre-Congress Workshops CME/Contact Hours
- Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Certification (C4) Boot Camp 11.75 CME or 14.1 CEUs
- Chest Pain Center v5 Accreditation 11.25 CME or 13.5 CEUs
- Heart Failure v2 Accreditation 9.75 CME or 11.7 CEUs
- Atrial Fibrillation v2 Accreditation 6.5 CME or 7.8 CEUs
- Observation Services 7 CME or 8.4 CEUs
- Next Generation of Accreditation Services 4 CME or 4.8 CEUs