Join the American College of Cardiology
Join the American College of Cardiology (ACC) as an Affiliate Member and you'll unlock tools and resources that will help you improve quality outcomes, lower costs and identify and close gaps in care. With networking, quality improvement, self-assessment and continued education opportunities – including patient education – the ACC provides professional support from training through retirement.
What Does ACC Membership Get You?
- Six JACC Journals featuring the latest science including JACC, JACC: Interventions, JACC: Imaging, JACC: Heart Failure, JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology and JACC: Basic to Translational Science
- Networking opportunities with over 52,000 members
- Access to 19+ Member Sections focused on a variety of specialty and interest areas
- 300+ free online educational opportunities offering CME online including self-assessment quizzes, expert analysis, Meeting on Demand™ programs and more
- Quality improvement initiatives
- 20+ clinical topic hubs and newsletters sent to you with the latest news, on the topics and schedule you want
- 12+ mobile apps, including the Guidelines App and CardioSmart Explorer App, which allows you to more easily explain complex CV conditions to patients
- Deep members-only discounts to the ACC Annual Scientific Session, along with a variety of educational programs and live course
Membership is just $100 US annually. Complete an application and send it to us with your first year's annual dues ($100) and a one-time application fee ($25) to:
2400 N Street NW,
Washington, DC 20037
Email: Resource@acc.org or call us any time at 202-375-6000, ext. 5603.